Timothy Claxton is a partner at Burt Blee. He focuses his practice in the areas of real estate, business, banking, and estate planning and administration. Within his practices areas, Tim has extensive experience in business acquisitions, banking, estate planning and administration, loan documentation and mortgage foreclosure.
Outside of the firm, Tim is actively involved in the Fort Wayne community. He is the Secretary and Director of Stavreti Scholarship, Inc., a Big Brother in the Big Brothers /Big Sisters program, and an active member of the Volunteer Lawyers Program.
Areas of Practice:
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Business & Corporate Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Real Estate
- Allen County Bar Association (Former Director)
- DeKalb County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Stavreti Scholarship, Inc., Secretary and Director
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Volunteer
- Volunteer Lawyers Program (Past Officer/Director)
- Biopoly, LLC, Board of Directors