Shane Mulholland is a partner with Burt Blee. As head of the firm’s labor and employment law section, Shane represents employers and management before state and federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies such as the United States Department of Labor, the Indiana Department of Labor, the Indiana Civil Rights Commission, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Fort Wayne Metropolitan Human Relations Commission. Shane also represents clients in arbitrations before the National Labor Relations Board.
Shane is a member and past President of the Labor and Employment Law Section of the Allen County Bar Association, a member of the Labor and Employment Law Section of the Indiana State Bar Association as well as a member of the Benjamin Harrison Chapter of the American Inns of Court, where he served as President from 2015-2016.
Areas of Practice:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Law
- Labor & Employment Law
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Law Section of the Allen County Bar Association, President, 2011-2012
- Indiana Supreme Court Commercial Court Working Group
- Allen County Superior/Circuit Court Local Rules Committee
- Benjamin Harrison Chapter, American Inns of Court, President, 2015-2016
- Associate Professor, Indiana Purdue University, 1999-2012
- City Council, Kendallville, Indiana, 1995-2004