A native of Auburn, Indiana, Lindsay Lepley has been with Burt Blee her entire legal career. Lindsay focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, guardianships and related probate litigation. Her past experience includes civil litigation, creditor’s rights and collections, and securities law, including the arbitration of customer disputes before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
In 2022, Lindsay transitioned her practice to primarily estate and guardianship related matters. Her past experience in probate litigation lends a unique perspective to her estate planning practice as she equips clients with the necessary tools to plan for the future.
While in law school, Lindsay participated in the Moot Court competition and completed an externship with the Indiana Federal Community Defenders for the Southern District of Indiana. She also participated in the Criminal Defense Clinic, representing indigent defendants in Marion County, Indiana.
Lindsay was selected as a member of the inaugural class of the Indiana State Bar Association Leadership Development Academy in 2012. From 2017 to 2021, she was named a Rising Star by the Indiana Super Lawyers publication which recognizes the top up-and-coming lawyers in Indiana based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- Probate Litigation
- Intellectual Property (Trademark and Copyright)
- Allen County Bar Association, Board of Directors (Past Director 2012-2013; Vice President 2014-2017)
- Indiana State Bar Association Board of Governors, 4th District (2022-2023)
- American Citizenship Committee, Indiana State Bar Association (Past Member)
- Benjamin Harrison Chapter, American Inns of Court (2009-2011)
- St. Thomas More Society (Past Member)
- Rising Star, Indiana Super Lawyers, 2017-2021
- Indiana State Bar Association, Leadership Development Academy, Class 1 Graduate
- Erin’s House for Grieving Children, Group Facilitator Volunteer – 2008-2020
- Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Allen County Mental Health Commitment Hearings (Past Volunteer)