Landon Scott joined Burt Blee in 2016 after receiving a joint degree from Indiana University – McKinney School of Law and Kelley School of Business. He practices in the firm’s corporate and real estate practice groups, with a focus on business acquisitions and sales, commercial leases, succession planning, commercial lending and all matters of general business law. Landon also assists non-profits in governance and compliance matters.
With an extensive business background, Landon brings a practical approach to the law, recognizing the need to keep business moving, yet minimizing risk at each opportunity.
Areas of Practice:
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Business & Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Securities & Franchises
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kaplan Award for Academic Excellence, Secured Transactions
- Science Central, W2 Committee
- Trees Indiana, Board Member, Strategic Development Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Volunteer Big Brother