Jared Baker joined Burt Blee in 2017. He focuses his practice in litigation, including criminal defense. Jared represents clients on a large spectrum, from individuals who have been injured to large corporations in a contractual dispute. In addition to his litigation practice, Jared assists those who are being pursued by the Internal Revenue Service for back taxes, and has successfully negotiated with the IRS to significantly reduce the tax burdens of his clients. He has experience in trying both civil and criminal matters to a jury.
Jared values giving back to the community. He was awarded for providing more than 100 pro bono hours in a calendar year. Prior to joining Burt Blee, Jared maintained a general practice in Fort Wayne.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- IRS Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Worker’s Compensation
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana
- Board of Directors of the Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Fort Wayne Dance Collective, Board of Directors
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana, Membership Committee