Jared Baker is a partner with Burt Blee that focuses his practice in litigation, including criminal defense. Jared represents clients on a large spectrum, from individuals who have been injured to large corporations in a contractual dispute. Jared has experience litigating in both State and Federal courts, and has experience in trying both civil and criminal matters to a jury, successfully obtaining positive verdicts and outright acquittals for his clients. Jared also knows that not every case needs to be tried, and constantly thinks outside the box to find an approach that saves his client’s time and money in the long run.
In addition to his litigation practice, Jared assists those who are being pursued by the Internal Revenue Service for back taxes, and has successfully negotiated with the IRS to significantly reduce the tax burdens of his clients, saving his clients hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- IRS Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Worker’s Compensation
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana
- Board of Directors of the Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Fort Wayne Dance Collective, Board of Directors
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana, Membership Committee
- Ronald McDonald House Board of Trustees