Dennis Sutton began his law practice in 1974 and is a partner at Burt Blee. His primary areas of practice include business law, providing general representation to both large and small businesses, entity formation, and mergers and acquisitions. He also practices in the areas of real estate, and estate planning and administration.
During his years of practice, Denny has been actively involved in the Fort Wayne and surrounding community. He was past President of Stop the Madness, Inc., past President of Fort Wayne Education Foundation, past President of the Fort Wayne Sports Corp., and past Trustee of Plymouth Congregational Church. Denny was also one of the original owners of the Fort Wayne Fury, a professional basketball team, and was part owner of the Fort Wayne Mad Ants, a professional basketball team playing in the National Basketball Association’s Developmental League. He is also a former President of the Fort Wayne Country Club.
Dennis currently serves as President on the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Board of Trustees, is a member of the Old National Bank Fort Wayne Advisory Board, and is a director of the Fort Wayne Sports Corp. Foundation. He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of Corporate Law for the past several years.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in Fort Wayne, Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Board of Trustees
- Stop the Madness, Inc. (Past President)
- Fort Wayne Education Foundation (Past President)
- Fort Wayne Sports Corporation (Past President)
- Plymouth Congregational Church (Former Trustee)