Daniel P. Nieter joined Burt Blee in 2022 and serves as of counsel for the firm. His primary focus of practice includes estate planning, estate administration and related matters. For over 35 years, he has assisted his clients in successfully addressing their family and financial estate objectives.
Outside the firm, Dan has dedicated his time to numerous non-profit organizations including the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, Early Childhood Alliance, Turnstone, and Concordia High School. He currently serves as Board Member with the Fort Wayne Philharmonic.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Succession Planning
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Professional Community Involvement:
- Fort Wayne Zoological Society – Past President
- Early Childhood Alliance – Past President
- Concordia Educational Foundation – Past President
- Valparaiso University School of Law – Past National Council Member
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic – Current Board Member