Andrew Goeglein began his law practice in 1982 and is of counsel at Burt Blee. During his years of practice, he has represented hundreds of families in adoption proceedings in Northeast Indiana. His adoption practice includes foster parent adoptions, private adoptions, step-parent adoptions and grandparent adoptions. He also practices in the areas of corporate/nonprofit and business law, guardianships, credit union law, and estate planning and administration.
A Fort Wayne native, he has been actively involved in the Fort Wayne and surrounding community. He was past president of The Lutheran Foundation, Inc., past president of Lutheran Life Villages, past president of Holy Cross Lutheran Church, and past president of Peace Lutheran Church, Fremont, and has served on numerous boards.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Law
- Credit Union
- Nonprofit Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- The Lutheran Foundation, Inc. (past president)
- Lutheran Life Villages (past president)
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church (past president)
- Peace Lutheran Church, Fremont, (past president)