Dale Bloom joined Burt Blee in 2000. With over 40 years of real estate experience, Dale focuses his practice in real estate, closings and title insurance, and meeting the needs of clients in various areas of northeast Indiana’s real estate market. Dale provides practical and knowledgeable counsel from real estate transactions and entity formation, to the exchange of business or investment property for like-kind property under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. He is also a transactional attorney, handling the purchases and sales of businesses and corporate entities.
He is the past President and Chairman of the Greater Fort Wayne Area Crime Stoppers, a local program dedicated to raising public involvement in the fight against crime.
Areas of Practice:
- Business & Corporate Law
- Closings & Title Insurance
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Real Estate
- 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Co-Owner, Attorneys Title Group, Inc.
- Co-Owner, ATG Exchange Corporation
- Crime Stoppers (Past President and Board Member)