Rob Kruger is a partner with Burt Blee. He joined the firm in 2001 after graduating from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law in Bloomington, Indiana. During his time in law school, he served on the editorial staff of the Federal Communication Law Journal. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Purdue University–West Lafayette where, in addition to his studies, he was a tutor in the Writing Lab and an instructor of remedial composition.
Rob’s primary practice areas are business and corporate law and transactions, banking, real estate development, planning and zoning, and criminal defense. Additionally, he has substantive experience with franchise law and non-profit/exempt organization law.
Rob has been involved with various charitable and educational organizations in the Fort Wayne community. He served on the board of MLK Montessori School for several years and was President of the Board. He is also a former board member of the YMCA—Central Branch in Fort Wayne.
Areas of Practice:
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Business & Corporate Law
- Contract Drafting
- Criminal Defense, Felony and Misdemeanor
- Nonprofit & Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Planning & Zoning; Land Use
- Real Estate
- Securities & Franchises
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Martin Luther King Montessori School (Former President and Board Member, 2004-2015)
- Central Branch YMCA, Fort Wayne (Former Board Member)